Movin’On Inside Special Edition – Electric Mobility in Africa
Movin'On is pleased to announce a special edition of Movin'On Inside, focused on the recent Movin'On Impact event organized by TotalEnergies in Cameroon.
On the program our usual features, enhanced with practical cases and field interviews, focused on the major challenges of electric mobility in Africa.
Join us on Thursday, December 8 at 2pm (CET).
The core challenges and opportunities of electric mobility in Africa
The show will reveal:
- Exclusive reports to explore and decipher the opportunities and challenges associated with the future of electric transportation on the African continent.
- Unpublished feedback on pioneering electric mobility projects from Cameroon to Kenya.
While transportation accounts for 10% of total greenhouse gas emissions in Africa, the sub-Saharan
vehicle fleet is expected to grow from 25 million vehicles today to 58 million by 2040.
On a global scale the future of cars looks increasingly electric, what is the situation in Africa?
- Africa’s mobility at the center of new challenges
- Africa in the age of electric two-wheelers - Case study of Ampersand in Kenya
- The role of commercial electric vehicles in Africa's global energy transition - Case study of Greenride in Cameroon
- Africa's leapfrog towards ever more sustainable mobility
Thursday, December 8 at 2pm (CET), a special edition of Movin'On Inside not to be missed!